Thursday, March 15, 2012

Instagram Catch Up // Snow

You have no idea how happy I am that I spent this Christmas in the snow :)


A very snowy bus ride to work :D


Just hanging out with my new buddy here :) 

Merry Christmas from Canada!!! I'm chilling out in the snow :D

Snowboards! :D

'The Cut'... The first slope I snowboarded last year. As a beginner. Yep. Nobody told me there was a bunny slope behind this one!

Snowboarding!

Me and my skates... doing a bit of night time ice skating on Grouse Mountain. I LOVE CANADA!!!  

Yep, that's Vancouver twinkling down there beneath the snow :) 



I love this place :)

Aoife x


2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! They (almost) made me want to leave the sunshine for a snowy vacation! :)

    Ryan @ Thismustbetheplaceryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you make me so jealous! so glad you are happy, it seems like a great life x

    ReplyDelete