15 August 2011

A Silly Little Photo Of My New City: Beaches with Trees


This silly little photo is from Jericho Beach here in Vancouver. One of the best things about the beaches here (apart from the fact that they're all so close to the city) is that nearly all of them have trees behind them. This may not seem like such a big deal, but to us Hammock Enthusiasts it means every time we go to the beach we can hammock too. Plus it's so beautiful to have all this green met the sand and then the ocean.
Here is a picture I snapped of myself sunbathing while waiting for my friends to arrive. I've been going to the beach alot this summer. I'm nearly turning into a beach bum! Every spare second I have I head to one of them (though it's usually the nudist beach).

Aoife x

4 comments:

  1. How cute are you?! Answer: very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived near a beach! Me and my bestie holidayed in Michigan this summer and all we did was lounge around at the different beaches... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you!!! Very cool! I'd love to live there :)

    ReplyDelete