25 April 2011

Cowboy Vegabond

So as you all know I am a huge fan of fellow 'hammock enthusiast' Shera Kelly's music. She has such a beautiful voice and her lyrics are the type that have such pretty emotion they can ring true in your own life. You may remember I used one of Shera's songs in this video post and did a creative trade with her not too long ago.

Photo of Shera Kelly at The BackStage Lounge by Leigh Eldridge

Recently she found a beautiful Cherry Blossom tree and wanted to film a music video in front of it before the house is sold and the tree is cut down (very sad face about that) and asked me if I would video it for her. I of course said yes, but the more I thought about it the more I realised how I don't have adequate equipment or experience for this and suggested she ask the talented Fraser Martyniuk instead (he also taught me how to tie knots for the hammocks). Fraser did a really wonderful job and the video is amazing.

So here is Cowboy Vegabond, a beautiful video for a beautiful song. Enjoy :)



Aoife x

No comments:

Post a Comment